Space heater sparks house fire on Sumrall Drive
BATON ROUGE - Paramedics responded to a reported house fire with injuries in Baton Rouge Friday afternoon.
The fire was reported shortly after 1 p.m. in the 4000 block of Sumrall Drive. Although injuries were initially reported, no one was hurt.
The fire department believes the fire was caused by a space heater left too close to combustible material.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Robotic physical therapy comes to OLOL
Fire station on Government Street undergoing remodel
Man arrested, another wanted in connection to deadly shooting on Jackson Avenue
Buddy Amoroso's widow plans to seek his seat on metro council
Two hotels held up in Baton Rouge Friday morning; police seeking 'brazen'...